Thursday 9 May 2013

As if Hannah Horvath couldn't get any more relatable, she came up with this beaut of a one-liner (in response to Marnie's particularly mature order to "grow up"):

"Excuse me, I am grown up. That's why I cooked all this food!"

Preach.


Source

Clearly then, I'm a grown-up too (well more in the way that Hannah is I guess, except minus the weird, possibly sociopathic, ex-boyfriend, e-book deal and kick-ass tattoos). Yeah, I'm a bit jealous that she has those things (excluding the strange ex-boyfriend of course). 


Why yes, I did make this vegan cottage pie all by myself (didn't even have to phone my mum for help). 
Basically, I made this. It looked amazing. It tasted pretty good too. Ergo, I am an adult. Thank you Hannah Horvath for that epiphany.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristen (although, unfortunately, I can't take credit for the series) =D

    ReplyDelete