Saturday 4 May 2013

Blood was spilled in our kitchen last night. Surprisingly, the incident did not involve peeling or chopping vegetables. Unsurprisingly, it involved me.


Calm down, it wasn't that kind of blood-related incident.    Source:http://www.killerfilm.com/articles/read/scream-4s-mask-maker-spilling-beans-about-movie-37542 
I did not open the door for a strange person in a mask. Nor did I investigate the strange sounds outside, which only exaggerated the eerie atmosphere created by the constant rain. Also, my flatmate and I were not having a pillow fight in our underwear before said blood was spilled.

The blood-spilling was actually rather uninteresting and meagre (sorry Tarentino fans). While getting the scissors out of the drawer in order to open up a packet of sun-dried tomatoes, I slammed my finger in the drawer. A good chunk of skin peeled off my finger. There was a bit of blood. See, not that eventful.

In stereotypical youthful optimism I'd like to point out that, while my finger is pretty gross-looking at the moment, I did end up with some amazing pasta.


Those red-bits are sun-dried tomotoes - not blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment