Saturday 18 May 2013

As we've discovered, I'm a rather distracted driver. Successful adults, however, take road safety seriously. With this in mind, I made sure that Dandelion buckled up before we headed anywhere. 


In an attempt to be a responsible driver, I insisted that Dandelion wear a seatbelt.

Fortunately, there are others in Grahamstown who recognise the importance of road safety.


This gentleman is clearly succeeding as an adult - he knows that you have to fill up before a long drive.
Besides being safety conscious, grown-ups should also be well-read. So, off I went to the library.


Maybe donkeys aren't as dim-witted as we thought.
It seems that wherever I go to in order to fulfill my goal of becoming a successful adult, there're always donkeys there. Does that mean they're more accomplished grown-ups than I am? Perhaps...or maybe all successful adults are just asses.

1 comment: